Photos on this blog has been taken by the blog owner. The intellectual property of these pictures remains with the blog owner. Nevertheless, the right to use this work is granted to anyone for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

Users may wish to contribute to the owner of the rights in a form of gratuity via Paypal. Any amount will be appreciated by the rights owner.

Search This Blog and the WWW

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I flew off to Jeddah on the 8th of November 2010. After an 8-hour flight, I arrived at the Jeddah Airport. Unfortunately, despite it being a commercial flight, I was sent to the pilgrim's terminal for processing. There was where I learned the virtues of being patient. The time was 22:30 hours. By the time I got through immigrations (see below), it was already midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...